Aggcrusher holds all the correct environmental permits to keep you on the right side of your legal recycling obligations. Our permits allow you to use our on-site crushing service to legally turn waste concrete, brick, and slate into aggregates fit for sale – or re-use on site.
Sustaining our environment is very much a key concern on all building developments. Indeed, a solid environmental strategy can be the difference between winning and losing a contract.
How Aggcrusher’s mobile crushing service can help you
- Improve your sustainability and BREEAM-compliance within your tender submission
- Reduce ‘muck away’ costs of demolished brick buildings and concrete slabs
- Eliminate or reduce aggregate costs for groundworks
- Reduce transport costs and road cleaning on your project
- Reduce disruption to local residents with fewer deliveries to site